Pferd 85037 Shoe Handle Scratch Brush, 4x16 Rows, Cs Wire, Plastic Block (12 In A Box)
- PFERD ADVANCE BRUSH scratch brushes are manufactured to exacting standards on state-of-the-art production equipment
- This ensures that all wire tufts are precision-located on the block to ensure uniform and consistent brushing performance, and long service life
- PFERD ADVANCE BRUSH premium hardwood scratch brush blocks are kiln-dried to keep wire tufts firmly in place, and hand-selected to ensure straightness and quality
- A complete new offering of molded synthetic handle scratch brushes is now available
- Synthetic handle brushes are more comfortable, especially in shoe handle style, due to ergonomic construction
- They provide good leverage, allowing a more powerful brush stroke than can be achieved with a curved handle brush
- And, they wont rot, splinter or crack over time providing good longevity for the occasional user
- Part Number: 85037
- Filament Material: Carbon Steel Wire
- Trim Length: 1-3/16
- Brush Part Length : 5
- Wire Rows: 4x16
- Block Size (LxW, In.): 10-1/4x1-1/8
WARNING: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Please click on the desired file to open it in another browser tab. If you'd like to download the document, you can do that from your browser controls.