Pferd 85006 Curved Handle Scratch Brush, 4x19 Rows, Cs Wire, Wooden Block (12 In A Box)
- PFERD ADVANCE BRUSH scratch brushes are manufactured to exacting standards on state-of-the-art production equipment
- This ensures that all wire tufts are precision-located on the block to ensure uniform and consistent brushing performance, and long service life
- PFERD ADVANCE BRUSH premium hardwood scratch brush blocks are kiln-dried to keep wire tufts firmly in place, and hand-selected to ensure straightness and quality
- The hardwood curved-handle scratch brush is a quality brush for maintenance applications
- Removal of rust, paint, scale, dirt and other debris
- Cleans metal parts, threads and much more
- Part Number: 85006
- Filament Material: Carbon Steel Wire
- Trim Length: 1-3/16
- Brush Part Length : 6-1/4
- Wire Rows: 4x19
- Block Size (LxW, In.): 13-3/4x5/8
WARNING: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Please click on the desired file to open it in another browser tab. If you'd like to download the document, you can do that from your browser controls.