OZ Lifting OZ500EC Ultra Light 20' Chain Hoist, 500 LB Capacity
- Overload Protection – High performance friction clutch that is integrated with the load brake. This device is designed to prevent overloading the hoist.
- Hook – Forged carbon steel load hook with a heavy duty latch. Bottom hook features a thrust bearing to allow 360° rotation to prevent twisting of load chain. Top hook is rigid.
- Load Sheave – Provides better distribution of the load and smooth lifting with reduced vibration and wear.
- Gearing – Precision machined gears heat treated for strength and durability. Oil bath lubrication on all bearing rotating points for a quieter, smoother and cooler operation.
- Braking – Dual braking system combines mechanical plus regenerative braking for instant and safe operation.
- Chain – Grade 80 alloy steel designed and manufactured in Japan for long and dependable service life.
- H3 Duty Class – 30% duty cycle for operation in various applications.
- 110V Power – 115/1/60 – Standard power making it easy to use virtually anywhere.
- Pendant Controls – IP64 ergonomic pendant design for operator comfort. Lift and lower load easily with integrated emergency stop.
- Compact Aluminum Body – Compact and lightweight cast aluminum alloy body making it perfect for many work station applications.
- Voltage 115 / 1 /60
- Capacity (lbs) 500
- Falls of Chain 1
- Speed (FPM) 12.5
- Standard Lift (ft) 20
- Duty Cycle (min) 15 (25%)
- Pendant Length (ft) 15
- Power Cord Length (ft) 15
- Net Weight (lbs) 18
WARNING: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Please click on the desired file to open it in another browser tab. If you'd like to download the document, you can do that from your browser controls.