Submersible Insulated Pedestal Connectors Multi-Port #12 - 600 MCM 4 Port, Morris 98034
- Submersible Electrical Pedestal Connectors Multi-Port Splice - This Multi-Port Splice Submersible Pedestal Connector can be Used in Direct Burial and Submersible Applications
- Fully submersible, completely waterproof Multi-Port Submersible Pedestal Splice
- Designed for Use in Hand Holes, Below Grade Boxes, Direct Burial and Submersible Applications
- Completely Waterproof Rubber Overmolded Body Ensures Installer Safety and Connector Integrity
- Range Taking Design Covers a Wide Range of Wire Sizes using a Stepped "ROCKET" Sealing Feature
- AL9CU Dual Rated for Both Copper and Aluminum Cables
- Insulated with High Dialectric Strength Abrasion and Chemical Resistant Rubber
- Molded with Precise Fit and Supplied with Removable Access Plugs over the Set Screws
- Eliminates the Need for Taping, Heat Shrink and other Labor Intensive Insulating Methods
- UL 486D Listed for Direct Burial and Submersible Applications
- Complies with ANSI C119.1 Specifications
- 600 Volts
- Ambient Temperature Rating Down To 0°F
- Cable Range: 600-12
- Cable Range: .08 - .89
- Bolt Head Size: 5/16"
- Height: 3.13"
- Width: 5.46"
- Length: 6.56"
WARNING: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Please click on the desired file to open it in another browser tab. If you'd like to download the document, you can do that from your browser controls.