Compact Cold Weather & Wet Location LED Exit Sign Battery Backup Red LED White Housing Self Diagnostic, Morris 73371
- Compact Cold Weather & Wet Location LED Exit Sign Battery Backup Red LED White Housing Self Diagnostic - Our Emergency Backup Exit Sign stands up to harsh environments.
- Outdoor Wet Location & Cold Weather Rated
- Perfect for Outdoor, Commercial & Industrial Facilities
- Dual 120/277 VAC operation
- Charge Rate/Power ON LED Indicator Light
- Push-to-test switch for mandated code compliance testing
- Internal Solid-state Transfer Switch automatically connects the internal battery to LED board for minimum 90-minute emergency illumination
- Fully Automatic Solid-state, Dual-Rate Charger initiates battery charging to recharge a discharged battery in 24 hours
- 4.8V 700mah long-life, maintenance-free, Rechargeable Ni-cad Battery
- Self Diagnostic feature performs monthly, bi-anual and annual tests automatically to ensure reliable operation and meet life safety codes
- Flame Retardant, UV-stabilized White Polycarbonate Housing with Clear Polycarbonate Lens
- Universal Canopy Mount for Side or Top Installation Included
- 2 (Legend) Face Plates Included
- Black Plate for Wall Mounting Sold Separately Cat# 73378. Back Plate Includes Universal K/O Pattern & Engineering Grade Silicone Gasketing
- Top and Side K/Os provided for conduit feed applications
- EZ Snap-out Chevron Directional Indicators
- Meets UL924 for Wet Locations, NFPA 101 Life Safety Code, NEC & OSHA Codes
- Operating Temperature -4°F to 122°F
- 5 Year Warranty
- Order Qty of 1 = 1 Piece
- Length: 12-1/2"
- Height: 9-3/10"
- Width: 2-1/2"
- Color: White
- Voltage: 120/277
- Temperature Rating: -4F to 122F
- Ul Listing: UL Listed
- Mfg Standard: UL924 for Damp Locations, NFPA 101 Life Safety Code, NEC. OSHA
- Lamp Type: LED
- Depth: 2.5
- Weatherproof: Yes
- Emergency Operation Minimum Minutes: 90
- Fixture Type: Exit Sign
- Location : Outdoor(Weatherproof)
- Battery Type: Ni-Cad
- Battery Voltage: 4.8
- Led Legend Color: Red
- Battery Back Up: Yes
WARNING: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Please click on the desired file to open it in another browser tab. If you'd like to download the document, you can do that from your browser controls.