Metabo Kfm 9-3 Rf (601751750) Bevelling Tool
- Compact metal beveling tool for 45 degrees chamfers and radii of 2 to 3 mm at visible edges
- Surfaces free from oxide and burrs as ideal preparation for the application of powder or paint coatings for maximum protection from corrosion
- One-touch controller: Patented, tool-free setting of the cutting depth in 0.1'' steps; stop points for short setting times, and protection against unintentional adjustment of the cutting depth when working
- Slim cutter head with standard carbide indexable inserts and ball-bearing stationary seal ring for working in tubes and in curves
- Guide stop for uniform finish and high quality of the surface when processing straight sheets
- Metabo Long-life motor with patented dust protection for long service life
- Constamatic (C)-Full wave electronics: fast work progress by means of almost constant speed under load
- Electronic safety shutdown of the motor for safe working in case the tool stops unexpectedly
- Electronic overload protection, soft start and restart protection
- Slim housing for ideal handling
- Includes: 2 Carbide indexable inserts 45 degrees chamfer (ISO: DCMT 11 T 304), 2 Carbide indexable inserts radius R2, 2 Carbide indexable inserts radius R2, Guide fence, Screwdriver Torx 15, Side handle Metabo VibraTech (MVT), MetaLoc case
- No-load speed: 11500 RPM
- Amps: 8 AMPS
- Rated input power: 900 W
- Output power: 470 W
- Max. chamfer width at 45 degrees: 1/4''
- Max. chamfer height at 45 degrees: 5/32''
- Possible radii: R2 / R3
- Grade cutting depth setting: 0.004''
- 13 mm
- Weight (without power cable): 5.5 lbs
- Cable length: 13 ft
- Noise emission
- Sound pressure level: 87 dB(A)
- Sound power level (LwA): 98 dB(A)
- Uncertainty of measurement K: 3 dB(A)
WARNING: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Please click on the desired file to open it in another browser tab. If you'd like to download the document, you can do that from your browser controls.