Max USA RB655A Cordless Rebar Tier , Ties up to #9 x #8 rebars
- About 5 times faster than manual tying. Make ties in approx one second per tie with consistent tie strength. High speed tying saves you time and money.
- Simple operation reduces potential wrist damage such as carpal tunnel injuries
- The brushless electric motor offers higher efficiency and longer lifetime. It increases ties per charge by 30% and does not require service caused by brush erosion or dirt on commutator.
- The combination of 16 gauge tie wire and a powerful twisting motor insure a perfect tie every time. Wire usage is regulated automatically.
- Ties up to #9 x #8 rebars
- Weight: 7.2lbs
- Dimensions: 13-3/8"(H) X 4"(W) X 13-3/8"(L)
- Tying Speed: 0.8-1.1second/Tie
- Ties Per Coil: 120-230 Ties/Coil
- Ties Per Charge: 2-3 Coils/Charge
- Re-Bar Size: Up To #9 X #8
- Tie Wire (16ga): Tw1525 (Regular Steel Wire), Tw1525-Eg (Electro Galvanized Wire), Tw1525-Pc (Polyester-Coated Wire)
- Us Patent Pending
- Standard Equipment: 2 Batteries/Battery Charger/Case/Holster/Instructional Dvd (English & Spanish)
WARNING: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Please click on the desired file to open it in another browser tab. If you'd like to download the document, you can do that from your browser controls.