Louisville Ladder FXS2008 Type I 8 Ft Cross Step Louisville Fiberglass Step To Shelf Ladder
- Converts From A Step Ladder Into A Shelf Ladder For A 2 In 1 Combination
- V Shape ProTop Allows The Ladder To Lean Against Walls Buildings And Poles
- ProTop With Multiple Tool Slots And Magnet
- Innovative Lock Latch To Secure Rear Section
- Step Ladder Angles Allows You To Get Closer To The Work Area
- Shox Impact Absorption System
- Professional Slip Resistant Boot
- Pinch Resistant Spreader Braces
- This Louisville 8 foot fiberglass Cross Step ladder has a Type I duty rating with load capacity of 250lbs. This ladder combines the Shelf and Step Ladder for a 2 in 1 combination made to take on multiple placement locations. The shelf design and its unique ProTop and innovative locking mechanism allows for positioning against a wall, building, or pole. When unlocked, this ladder sets up as a regular step ladder. The angles of the step ladder allow the capability to get closer to the work area. The Cross-Step Ladder is equipped with a V-shape ProTop with non-marring slip resistant rubber tread that allows it to be placed safely on corners and poles. This ladders ProTop also features a magnet and multiple slots that allow quick and easy access to your tools. Other features include Louisville Ladders patented SHOX impact absorption system, Professional slip resistant boot, and pinch resistant spreader braces. The new Louisville FXS2008 Fiberglass Cross-Step ladder meets or exceeds the safety standards set by ANSI, CSA, and OSHA.
- Style: Cross Step
- Duty Rating: Type I
- Load Capacity (lbs): 250
- Size (ft): 8
- Number of Steps: 7
- Rung Type: Standard Step
- Step Depth (in): 3.00
- Material: Fiberglass
- Brand: Louisville
- Max Standing Height: Shelf Position: 4' 9'' ; Stepladder Position: 5' 8''
- Max Reach: Shelf Position: 11' 4'' ; Stepladder Position: 12' 3''
- Weight (lbs): 23
- ANSI: Yes
- OSHA: Yes
- CSA: Yes
WARNING: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Please click on the desired file to open it in another browser tab. If you'd like to download the document, you can do that from your browser controls.