Lincoln Electric K652-2 X-Tractor 1GC Portable Weld Fume Control Unit
- Process: Stick, TIG, MIG, Flux-Cored
- Whats Included: Adapter for 45 mm (1-3/4 in.) hose (S20591-8).
- 8 ft. (2.4 m) flexible hose. 45 mm (1-3/4") diameter.
- 2 spare sets of carbon brushes for motors.
- Filter cartridge.
- 12' (3.6 m) power cord.
- Width Inches: 26.8
- Depth Inches: 15.8
- Width Millimeters: 680
- Portable Welding Fume Extractor
- Lincoln Electric's X-Tractor 1GC is a portable, high vacuum, low volume extraction system specifically designed for the removal and filtration of welding fumes. The 1GC is the perfect choice for small shops or companies with few welding stations, yet lightweight and small enough to be easily carried to the welding area.
- Because of its high portability and low cost, the X-Tractor 1GC is perfect for light duty welding use such as light fabrication, maintenance and construction applications. With a simple motor brush replacement, the X-Tractor 1GC could be used in "light duty" semiautomatic applications as well.
- What sets the X-Tractor 1GC apart from the competition is its unique internal and self-contained filter cleaning system. By using compressed air, the filter is blown out by a high-velocity rotary air jet device that extends the life of the filter. Simple. Easy. Effective.
- Overall filter performance will be affected by process and application variables including: base metal(s), consumable(s), and coatings (oil) if applicable.
- High efficiency, cleanable polyester filter.
- Uses a single fume gun or suction nozzle attachment.
- Filter is easily cleaned while inside the machine using a unique compressed air rotary jet cleaning system.
- Automatic start/stop current sensor extends motor life and provides extraction only when needed.
- For light to medium duty applications.
- Two powerful motors.
- Low noise operation: 74 dBA.
WARNING: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Please click on the desired file to open it in another browser tab. If you'd like to download the document, you can do that from your browser controls.