Lincoln Electric K449 - Wire Feeder with Internal Contactor and Gas Solenoid
- • For MIG and flux-cored arc welding processes using up to 44 lb. (19.9 kg) spools.
- • Designed for .023-1/16" (0.6-1.6mm) solid, .035-5/64" (0.9-2.0mm) cored and .035-1/16" (0.9-1.6mm) aluminum wire sizes.
- • Selectable dial for setting low range, 50-350 ipm (1.3-8.9m/min) wire feed speed or high range, 50-700 ipm (1.3-17.8m/min) wire feed speed.
- • Includes DC voltmeter, voltmeter polarity switch and 15 ft. (4.6m) arc sensing lead and clip and 20" (508mm) weld power cable.
- • For use with Magnum® flux-cored and MIG guns.
- • Automatic overvoltage and motor overload shutdown protection.
- • Double-latched case features an insulated gun holder and easy access to wire.
- • Entire unit is compact and portable and will pass through a 16" (400mm) diameter manway.
- • Manufactured under a quality system certified to ISO 9001 requirements.
- • Three-year warranty on parts and labor.
- The LN-25 semiautomatic wire feeder is ideal for field or construction use. Since it is powered across the arc, no control cables are needed! Simply connect the weld cable, attach the arc sensing clip, and you're ready to go. This portable MIG and flux-co
WARNING: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Please click on the desired file to open it in another browser tab. If you'd like to download the document, you can do that from your browser controls.