Knaack Cart Armour - Security For Rubbermaid Carts
- WOW, TURN YOUR EVERYDAY RUBBERMAID UTILITY CART INTO A SAFE LOCKABLE CART IN 15 MINUTES, FOR THE COST OF ONE POTENTIALLY STOLEN/MISPLACED POWER TOOL
- Fits Rubbermaid Cart #9T67-00
- Can be installed on new carts or retro-fit on existing cart models already in service
- Patent pending, interlocking design installs in less than 15 minutes
- Secure, recessed padlock design protects against theft and snagging on doorways, materials, or clothing (Accomdates Most Popular Padlocks)
- Heavy Duty 16g steel panels and door offer superior durability and strength
- Electrical pass-through with grommet enables power to be run to the inside of the cart, while keeping the cord free from damage
- Powder-coat finish for superior durability and corrosion resistance
- Adds approx 50 lbs to standard cart weight
- Color Tan
- Approx. Shipping Weight Lbs. 55
- Material Steel
- Electrical Access Yes
- Powder Coat Finish Yes
Cart Armour CA-03 is an interlocking steel paneling system that encapsulates mobile work carts to secure them and their contents from theft. The patent pending design incorporates all 16g steel panels that can be installed in 15 minutes or less. The design also allows for installation on new carts or retro-fitting on existing cart models already in service, without having to modify the cart in any way. The recessed padlock design allows usage of a variety of padlocks, while keeping the lock free from snagging on doorways, materials, or clothing. Electrical pass-through with grommet allows power to be run to the interior of the cart while keeping the cord free from damage. The CA-03 fits Rubbermaid* cart model 9T67-00. * RUBBERMAID is a trademark of its respective owner. There is no affiliation, sponsorship or association between Knaack LLC and said owner.
WARNING: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Please click on the desired file to open it in another browser tab. If you'd like to download the document, you can do that from your browser controls.