Knaack Jobmaster - Wire Security Cage Cabinet, 100
- *NEW* 16g Diamond Punched steel panels allow for clear visibility of cabinets contents without compromising security
- *NEW* Power Pass™ and grommetted shelving allow for power distribution on every shelf of the right half of the cabinet.
- Load capacity 1,200 lbs evenly distributed
- Closed cabinet is 60 inches in length; approximately 125 inches in length when fully opened
- Heavy-duty 16-gauge steel construction with fully arc-welded seams
- Shelves are 14 inches deep with a 1 inch hemmed lip
- The workhorses on any jobsite, STORAGEMASTER® is ideal the electrician or plumber who needs his tools and parts handy
- Vertical storage area features a bracket for hanging extension cords, clothing, or tool belts
- Powder-coat finish for superior durability and corrosion resistance
- The Model 100-MT Tool Kage™ Rolling cabinet features all new 16g diamond punched steel panels allowing clear visibility of the cabinet contents without compromising security. The 100-MT is 65 inches high, approximately 125 inches wide when fully opened, and has a capacity of 60.9 cu ft. This chest provides at-a-glance, easy-access shelving storage for tools, equipment and supplies. Shelves are 14 inches deep with a 1 inch hemmed lip and welded in place with a 12-7/8 inch minimum spacing between shelves. With a load capacity of 1,200 lbs, this cabinet works well for commercial electricians providing storage for small hardware and materials.
WARNING: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Please click on the desired file to open it in another browser tab. If you'd like to download the document, you can do that from your browser controls.