Jet 414602 J-4400a, 12" Industrial Disc Finishing Machine 115/230v 1ph
- For added safety, the J-4400A follows strict guidelines and electrical requirements to be certified by CSA Group
- Optimum speed of 1960 RPM, which is ideal for both metal and wood finishing
- Fully machined balanced disc runs vibration free
- Plain and compound miters are easily obtained by using the standard die cast aluminum miter gauge
- Large cast iron slotted table
- Easy to read scale shows exact degree of table tilt
- Miter gauge
- Heavy duty one piece steel stand
Fine finishing requires a skilled hand. This JET Industrial Disc Finishing Machine enables you to put both metal and wood to the disc, with equally superior results. A fully machined, balanced disc eliminates vibration, and the defects that might otherwise occur. Achieve plain and compound mitering for unique finishes. Professionals take pride in their work, and that's why they turn to JET.
- Style (Type): Disc
- Disc Diameter (In.): 12
- Disc Speed (RPM): 1,960
- Table Slots (In.): 3/8 x 3/4
- Disc Table Tilt (Deg.): 45 Out, 20 In
- Motor (HP): 1-1/2 HP, 115/230V, 1Ph
- Overall Dimensions (L x W x H) (In.): 16 x 19 x 43
- Weight (Lbs.): 175
- Height: 50.0000
- Length: 22.0000
- Weight: 234.0000
- Width: 22.0000
WARNING: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Please click on the desired file to open it in another browser tab. If you'd like to download the document, you can do that from your browser controls.