Jet 220025 Rcb-25 Rebar Cutter & Bender 5/8" Capacity
- High strength steel jaws permit the cutting of material up to a 48 Rockwell Hardness for industrial applications
- Mountable on a board or floor allows for one-handed operation
- Cuts and bends up to 5/8 inch, grade 60 rebar for a variety of applications
- Easier cutting with the needle bearing design reduces operator fatigue
JET Rebar Cutter/Benders are designed for durability and easier operation. JET Rebar Cutter/Benders use a needle bearing design that makes for easy one-handed use when it is bolted down. The high-carbon alloy tool steel jaws and body permits cutting and bending of up to 5/8 inch round grade 60 rebar and bends up to 180 degrees.
- Handle Length (In.): 52
- Max Material Hardness: HRC-48
- Capacity (In.): 5/8 (Grade 60 Rebar)
- Height: 0.0000
- Length: 0.0000
- Weight: 44.0900
- Width: 0.0000
WARNING: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Please click on the desired file to open it in another browser tab. If you'd like to download the document, you can do that from your browser controls.