Imer Step-Up 120 Towable Electric 220v 3 Phase 7.5 HP Pumping, Spraying and Mixing Machine
- The IMER Step Up 120 is a towable but very compact sized pump suited for very unique pumping situations and environments. With its own built in 3.2CF vertical shaft mixer positioned above the hopper, mixing specialty pre mixed bagged materials is fast and easy. For spraying specialty mortars or repair materials, spraying fire proofing, spraying stucco or just pumping non shrink grouts the IMER Step up 120 Pump & Spray machine is versatile high performance machine. Its 220v single phase electric motor allow it to be used in many different environments.
- Integrated power panel runs mixer, pump, air compressor.
- Air switch from spray gun allows spray gun operator control on off flow operation of pump
- Built in 220 vol - 3.2 Cubic foot vertical shaft mixer drops directly into hopper
- Torsion bar axle for safe smooth towing
- Standard Equipment included: Electric control panel with power inverter, Variable flow speed control, IM25L rotor/stator, 9CFM integrated air compressor, Spray gun for conventional / premixed mortar, Accessory tool box for conventional mortar spraying, 100' (3 x 33') of 35mm (1 3/8") material hose with cam couplings, 100' of 13mm (9/16") air hose with geka quick couplings, 60ft heavy duty power cord
- Optional Equipment: Wired remote (single phase only), Vibrating grate (both), 2L6 rotor/stator - increases pressure reduces volume (both), 60.12 rotor/stator - high volume (3 phase)
- Pump motor power rate 5hp low/6.5hp high
- Mixer motor power rate 1.5 hp
- Electric compressor 3hp / 11cfm
- Max aggregate size with IM 25L rotor/stator 3/8"
- Maximum material flow rate (cubic yards) 1.35/2.75 / hour
- Horizontal pumping distance* 200 feet
- Vertical pumping distance 100 feet
- Pump hopper capacity 4.25 cubic feet
- Mixer drum capacity 4.25 cubic feet
- Dimensions W x L x H (inches) 32 / 80 / 50
- Weight 900lbs
WARNING: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Please click on the desired file to open it in another browser tab. If you'd like to download the document, you can do that from your browser controls.