Imer KOINE 35 Mortar & Plaster Sprayer/Mixer, 220V, 1 Phase
- The Koine 35 is a continuous mixer style pump where the hopper is loaded with dry bagged material where a feeding wheel takes it into a mixing chamber where water is introduced and the material is mixed. This process allows for production applications without the huge mess normally associated with open mixers and water. The rotor / stator then pumps the mixed material down the hose to a gun where air is introduced to spray or to an open hose end with an attachment for block filling or for spreading on a floor to level.
- Gear driven continuous feed impeller wheel provides dry material to mixing chamber
- Self priming water pump can pull water from 55 gallon drum, no water hook up required.
- Watering system is precisely metered for individual materials based on instructions and only needs adjusting once then can pump all day.
- Easy clean up mixing chamber with different material paddles available
- Advanced electrical panel with 4 speed invertor.
- 4 speed material flow of 17/23/30/36 cubic feet per hour
- Built in 9CFM Compressor.
- Only 27 inches wide to fit thru any doorway
- Pump or Spray up to 125 feet away.
- Spray fireproofing, repair mortars, or cementitious stucco's with ease.
- Pump self leveling grouts or fill blocks with high strength grouts.
- Single Phase 220v 5 hp motor with gear reduction drive system to paddle
- Low 36" hopper loading height
- Includes; Eco Star Violet Rotor / Stator. Continuous mixer, Self priming water pump with advanced adjustable water flow system, Advanced control panel with 4 speed invertor, 64' of electrical cord, 64' of 9/16" water hose, 50' of 13mm air hose, 50' of 25mm / 1" material hose, Material delivery pressure gauge, Mortar Spray gun kit, Hose cleaning kit with tool box, Mixing chamber clean out tool, Remote pneumatic control, Koine 35 220v Continuous Mixer / Pump / Spraying
- Power supply 220V/60Hz, 1 phase
- Mixing and pumping motor 3 HP.
- Feeding impellar motor 1/2 HP.
- Electric compressor 1HP, 9 CFM
- Material flow rate CF/h 17, 23, 30, 36
- Maximum pumping distance* Ft. 125’
- Hopper capacity CF 4
- Loading height In. 36
- Dimensions width/length/height In. 27/62/47
- Weight Lbs. 561
- Sound pressure level dB(A) < 76
WARNING: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Please click on the desired file to open it in another browser tab. If you'd like to download the document, you can do that from your browser controls.