IMER Plaster Sprayer “SMALL 50” Tuck Pointing PACKAGE
- Tuck Pointing Package Includes: 1106045 (Mighty Small 50), 1107015 (Vibrating Hopper), 1107505 (Tuck Point Gun Kit)
- Adjustable material flow rate up to 3.5GPM. (1/2 CF per minute) designed with only one D8-1.5 ECO screw-chamber unit (motor power 1-3/4 HP). Machine suitable for a comprehensive range of applications “from spraying paints to pumping conventional mortars”. It has no problem with low flow rates (for pointing and finishing).
- All premixed materials can be pumped. Also lightened materials (polystyrene-based) with up to 5/16" grain size are pumped very well.The pumping distance is up to 100' for conventional mortars.
- Electronic circuit board with specific inverter. Specially designed to optimize the use of the machine on the site.The inverter is protected against the overloads of the 100% duty cycle electric motor, sudden changes in voltage, and accidental wrong voltage supply (when such protection is tripped a red warning light goes on).
- Electronic circuit board with emergency pushbutton
- Machine diagnostic display is clearly visible thanks to red LED's
- Standard hour meter is indispensable for rental purposes.
- Remote control automatically switches on once inserted into the specific socket.
- Pneumatic pump stopping device is controlled from the standard spray nozzle
- Standard stainless steel hopper with a capacity of 13 gallons. No residual material to sit at the bottom thanks to its tapered shape and drain plug.
- Easy and fast screw-chamber replacement is achieved with the pump clamping wedges which are removable by hammer (no wrenches needed).
- Magnetic safety sensor especially designed on the hopper. Machine will not operate with the grill removed. This aids in the safety to the operator.
- The hopper grill can be removed easily thanks to it's bolt-less design. Highly convenient for washing the unit.
- Only two nozzles for all types of applications. One for conventional mortar and premixed plasters. One for spraying paints, coatings, acrylic stuccos and fine materials. This gun is also used for injections, filling and pointing (with and without air).
- Two-cylinder V-diaphragm compressor (optional) with 9 CFM flow rate .The compressor has a 1 HP motor which pumps air continuously and operates at a max. pressure of 50 PSI. Maintenance is extremely low and in addition, screws and bolts are all made of stainless steel so there is no risk of oxidization (the few maintenance operations are also simplified).
- Electric and pneumatic control from the nozzle, for the stopping of the compressor
- Piping unattached to electric cables; max. pumping distance is 100'
- Hopper Capacity: 12.5 Gallons
- Loading Height: 25"
- Motor Rating: 1.75 HP @ 110v, 18 Amp
- Stator Screw RPM: 8 - 140 Variable Speed
- Material Flow Rate: 0 - 3.5 GPM or 1CYPH
- Max Pumping Vertical: 85' material permitting
- Weight: 110 LB
- Length: 44"
- Width: 20"
- Heght: 25"
- Remote Cable: 100' Standard
- Pressure Gauge: Standard
- Cleanup Kit w/ Case: Standard
- Optional Components:
- Compressor: 45 PSI @ 9 CFM
- Vibrating Screen: Screens 1/4"
- Hoses: 25mm X 50', 33' or 15'
- Koine Gun: 18" gun used for heavy coats
- Koine Overhead Gun: 5' gun primarily used for fireproofing
- Paint and Coatings Gun: Also used for pointing
- Door Jamb Attachment: Hooked attachment for overhead
WARNING: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Please click on the desired file to open it in another browser tab. If you'd like to download the document, you can do that from your browser controls.