Husqvarna DS800 Combo Base Core Drill Stand (Stand Only)
- The heavy-duty DS 800 drill system stand is the contractor’s choice for the more demanding drilling applications. The precision ground column provides strength and rigidity for high horsepower drill motors. The carriage and base are made of high-strength aluminum designed to withstand excessive wear and to ease job site handling. Drill holes up to 16" (extra spacer required).
- 1" to 14" bit capacity standard. Spacers available for larger bit sizes.
- 42" long, precision ground and plated 2-7/8" square column reduces flex for more accurate drilling.
- Reinforced base for added rigidity.
- Standard control panel includes on/off switch, ammeter and one receptacle for the motor
- Jack screw is standard and provides stability for ceiling bracing.
- Precision rack and pinion gear system for smoother operation.
- Adjustable and replaceable brass shims inside carriage provide less flex, promote precise head alignment and smooth feed travel.
- New roller carriage option.
- Recommended for use with Husqvarna DM650, DM406, DM340, DM280.
- Motor sold separately
WARNING: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Please click on the desired file to open it in another browser tab. If you'd like to download the document, you can do that from your browser controls.