Husqvarna DS 150 Core Drill Stand, Max. Capacity 6 inch (for DM 230 Drill)
- Lighter core drilling up to 6" diameter in walls and floors
- For reinforced concrete, bricks and other building material
- Use for smaller jobs where a fast set-up is needed; such as smaller channels and pipes.
- For angle drilling
- Ideal for use with the DM 230 handheld drill
- Light and compact, it is easy to transport and mount the stand
- Fast set-up with the integrated vacuum base eliminates anchoring or clamping
- Equipped with stabilizing guide rollers for accurate drilling as well as cleaner, straighter holes
- The back support is clamped to the column with a rigid patented locking system, stabilizing operations
- Adjustment screws on the base plate, carriage and back support can be adjusted with the feed handle
- The stand has a jacking screw on the top for easy clamping of the stand.
- Max bit diameter, in (mm) 6 (152)
- Travel length, in (mm) 19 (480)
- Weight, lbs (kg) 31 (14)
WARNING: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Please click on the desired file to open it in another browser tab. If you'd like to download the document, you can do that from your browser controls.