8' H2S Tank Safety Gauge - Enclosed System - Gearench
- The Petol Tank Safety Gauge is a quality, accurate, easy to install and virtually maintenance free gauging system
- These gauges greatly reduce risk by keeping lease operators off of tank batteries, thus helping to prevent injuries and accidental deaths due to falls and H2S exposure when checking tank fluid levels
- The components used in the patented gauging system are of the highest quality to ensure years of dependable service
- Petol Tank Safety Gauge systems include the following:
- Gauge body produced from highly durable, weather-resistant, clear UV protected polycarbonate material
- Stainless steel, low-profile A-frame with coated heavy gauge metal hut
- Stainless steel seal-bearing pulleys with deep grooved nylon inserts
- Tank attachments for welded, bolted, or fiberglass tanks
- Nylon tank plug with minimal clearance for cable
- Reflective vinyl measurement decals
- Size: 8 Foot.
WARNING: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Please click on the desired file to open it in another browser tab. If you'd like to download the document, you can do that from your browser controls.