Evolution S380CPS 15" TCT Steel Cutting Saw, W/ 14" Steel Blade (MOST POPULAR)
- The new Evolution 14" chop saw is not like abrasive chop saws, its uses tungsten carbide blades that far out performs older style abrasive saws. It's safer, faster, non sparking and is great for angle iron, tube, plate and sheet metal. You can use a 14" or 15" blade for more cutting capacity and choose from mild steel, stainless and aluminum blades to match your application. It has a 3 year warranty, cast aluminum base and an improved vise design. This saw improves on the already popular evosaw380.
- Heavy duty cast aluminum base with integrated wear plate & bench mounting holes.
- Quick release vice with robust square-threaded rod for fast & secure clamping.
- Accurate & durable cast steel vice with 0° - 45° miter capacity & locking pin.
- Compact design with head lock down pin & carry handle for easy transportation.
- Chip collection tray for a cleaner, safer working environment.
- Ergonomic, ambidextrous trigger with comfortable textured grip.
- Attachable ‘v’ shape block included for secure clamping of round & square tube.
- Easy blade change with integrated tool storage.
- Looking to compare the Evolution S355CPSL vs S380CPS CLICK HERE
- Motor (120V 60Hz): 15A
- Speed No Load: 1450 rpm
- Max. Bevel (Left): 45°
- Cable Length: 10 ft
- Mild Steel Plate (Max Thickness): 1/4 In.
- Stainless Steel Plate (Max Thickness): 13/64 In.
- Square Tube at 90° (Mild Steel): 4-3/4 x 4-3/4 In.
- Square Tube at 45° (Mild Steel): 3-1/2 x 3-1/2 In.
- Rectangle Tube at 90° (Mild Steel): 3-3/4 x 7-1/8 In.
- Rectangle Tube at 45° (Mild Steel): 3-1/8 x 4-3/8 In.
- Round Tube at 90° (Mild Steel): 5-1/8 In.
- Round Tube at 45° (Mild Steel): 4-1/8 In.
- Minimum Cut Off Piece Length: 5/16 In.
- Product Dimensions: 18-1/2 x 22-41/64 x 14-23/32 in.
- Product Weight: 51 lb
- Sound Pressure Level LPA: 94.9 dB(A)
- Sound Power Level LWA: 107.9 dB(A)
- K=3 dB(A)
Please click on the desired file to open it in another browser tab. If you'd like to download the document, you can do that from your browser controls.
Ratings & Reviews
A real Bang for the buck!
by Raj -
This is one powerful saw for a great price. I bought this for my garage and it has saved me countless hours compared to my old metal cutting saw.
Big Improvement over abrasive cutoffs.
by Mick -
Great saw! So much bettrer than abrasive cutoff saws. I had to shim the head a bit to get the blade in perfect alignment with the table. I just hit a hard spot in some russian s for steel, one second later I needed a new $100 blade. Be forewarned about where you get your metal.
by Sparkless -
This cuts so much better then an abrasive wheel chop saw. Had i known this i would have bought one of these a long time ago. Great saw and almost no sparks.