Evolution DISCCUT1 12 Inch Electric Concrete Saw, SCREAMIN DEAL!! FREE EVOLUTION TOOL BAG ($95 VALUE) & Blade
- $25 DISCOUNT+ FREE TOOL BAG (ADD TO CART) to see full deal
- Easily cut concrete, stone, brick, paving and other stone materials.
- Evolution's Electric Disc Cutter easily cuts Concrete, Stone, Brick, and Paving, even reinforced concrete, with the supplied diamond blade, also cuts steel rebar and mesh reinforcement.
- 2400W Hi-torque heavy duty motor.
- Easy-to-use, maintenance free.
- Ergonomic soft-grip support handles, ideally positioned to aid accuracy.
- Spindle lock mechanism means blade replacement is quick and simple.
- Fully adjustable safety guard allows horizontal and vertical cutting.
- Mid-position front & rear ergonomic support handles.
- Electric motor means no harmful fumes are emitted.
- 4" Maximum cutting depth.
- Includes: 12" Diamond blade Dust extraction port Spanner,
- ADDITIONAL BLADES AVALIABLE SKU: 12BLADEDM AT BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE
- 3 Year Warranty
- The powerful 2400W motor makes easy work of the most robust materials and because it is electric there are no harmful fumes, making it ideal for work in enclosed areas. The ergonomic support handles are ideally positioned for perfect balance when cutting and the spindle lock mechanism means blade replacement is quick and simple
- Technical Specifications:
- Motor: 2400W
- Speed: 5000min-1
- Disc Diameter: 12"
- Disc Thickness: 2.0mm
- Bore Diameter: 1" (20 / 22mm)
- Disc Weight: 4lbs
- Max Cutting Depth: 4"
- Machine Weight: 21lbs
- Product Dimensions: 18-1/4" x 22-11/16" x 15-3/8"
- Recommended Maximum Duty Cycle: 20mins
- Sound Pressure Level (Under Load): 102.4dB(A)
- Vibration Level: 4.8m/s2
- Gross Weight: 32lbs
Please click on the desired file to open it in another browser tab. If you'd like to download the document, you can do that from your browser controls.
Ratings & Reviews
Excellent work better than expected
by Barry -
Cut concrete floor for under ground pipe in dental office
Best Deal Out There
by Tommy -
This is a great saw, i easily cut through concrete block. I have used this on many projects, it cuts fast and saved me a ton of money from renting one locally. Also came with a great rolling bag for my tools, was actually surprised by the quality. will be buying from u guys again
by Ronald b -
Used this on afew projects, saw is so much cheaper then anything else out there. I'm impressed by its power and the blade it comes with cuts almost anything, im happy