Steel Face Dock Bumpers - 6" x 12" x 36"
- Protect your building and loading docks from heavy traffic!The 3/8" thick steel-face plate eliminate wear from up-and-down friction movement of trailers loading and unloading. Provides a longer wear expectancy and fewer replacement costs. Excellent for medium and heavy traffic loading docks.
- Durable Laminated Dock Bumpers contain 80% recycled material from fabric reinforced rubber pads cut from selected recycled truck tires.
- Steel-face is 3/8" thick, heavy-duty, high carbon steel that is mounted to standard laminated dock bumper.
- Structural mounting angles permit welded installations or provide bolting through steel.
- No assembly required.
- Ideal for use in docking areas where excessive friction from up-and-down trailer movement occurs.
- Can be used in any material-handling system area where heavy-duty protection is required.
- Impervious to weather damage.
- Available ability to deflect and absorb shock with standard laminated bumper beneath the steel-face.
- Comes in a wide variety of models, and can be mounted in various heights, from flush mount to 12" above dock, depending on highest impact area.
- Warranty: 5 year - All Durable Corporation products are guaranteed to be free of defects in material and workmanship under normal conditions of usage, provided our recommended installation and maintenance instructions are followed. We will not be liable for damage
- Series: 6 Thick Series - Overall Thickness 6 3/4
- Model: B612-36-SF
- Size (H x L): 12 x 36
- Weight (lbs): 166
WARNING: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Please click on the desired file to open it in another browser tab. If you'd like to download the document, you can do that from your browser controls.