Dixon Valve RN400NO 4" Notched Turned Back Nipple
- Stems are for use with lap joint flanges.
- When used with an appropriate notched ferrule, these fittings can be swaged or crimped onto hose providing improved shank retention.
- When used with double bolt or band clamps, notched turn back nipples provide shank retention similar to that of the King turned back nipples.
- The stem can be removed from a damaged hose by cutting away the ferrule without necessarily damaging the fitting. After inspection to determine its suitability for reuse, it can reinstalled into another hose by using a new ferrule.
- Dixon stems and ferrules are specifically designed to be used together as a coupling system.
- Due to differences in dimensions and tolerances for safety reasons, do not use other manufacturers stems or ferrules with Dixon products.
- You must purchase a fitting and the matching ferrule to create an assembly.
- Material: 316 Stainless Steel
- Size 1: 4"
WARNING: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Please click on the desired file to open it in another browser tab. If you'd like to download the document, you can do that from your browser controls.