Dixon Valve NAPRAVGT250-95 Prv 2.5 Grv X 2.5 Grv Prv Angle Type 95 - Drill/tap
- Tamper resistant
- True combination shut-off and pressure reducing valve
- cast brass
- (4) drilled and tapped bosses: two on each side for upstream and downstream pressure monitoring. Saves installation time and provides a cleaner appearance.
- 2-1/2" size reduces inlet pressures of 400 PSI (2758 kPa) or less to desired working pressures from 20 through 175 PSI (138-1207 kPa) under discharge or static conditions.
- UL listed for Automatic Sprinkler Systems as floor or zone control valve
- Standpipe Systems, Class I, II and III
- Automatic Check Valve for Dual Riser Systems
- Approved by the New York City Board of Standards and Appeals, approval # MEA 54-07-E
- Approved by the City of Los Angeles and the City of San Francisco (ULC 2-1/2")
- Material: Cast Brass
- Inlet: 2-1/2" grooved
- Outlet: 2-1/2" grooved
- Maximum Operating Pressure: 400 PSI
WARNING: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Please click on the desired file to open it in another browser tab. If you'd like to download the document, you can do that from your browser controls.