Crown Mortar Mixer 8 CU 8 HP Honda, 8S-GH9
- All crown mixers feature a lifetime warranty on drum bearings and seals.
- Crown positions the dump and clutch levers at the front of the mixer for safe and efficient use.
- Please Note: Assembly Required, Axle and wheels will be unistalled on mixer, end user required to assemble on site.
- Crown’s self-latching drum lock is knee operated, freeing both hands for optimal dumping control.
- Safety chains come standard on all highway towable Mortar Mixers optional on 4S and 6S Models.
- Crown’s rugged tow pole is retractable or removable and easily stows away when not in use for safer operation.
- Standard raised frame construction allows for convenient dumping to a wheel-barrow. Crown’s newly redesigned frame means improved durability and stronger support where you need it.
- All towable models come standard with high speed taper roller bearings and heavy duty axles for years of trouble free towing. Crown’s innovative optional rubber torsion suspension system provides the industry’s smoothest towing and handling.
- Crown’s exclusive Shear Pin Protection System shields the gear reducer and engine from potential damage should an engaged mixer be impeded by a shovel or other foreign object. Sturdy vented engine housing comes standard with a swing-away hood, providing easy engine access. Crown’s fixed engine mount design eliminates engine movement and bounce during transit, resulting in less wear and longer engine life.
- Crown utilizes heavy duty, 7 gauge steel for longer drum life.
- Crown uses the heaviest solid steel paddle shaft in the industry. Crown’s ductile iron paddles are stronger than welded steel making them the industry’s most durable. Every detail counts, like our two-piece safety grill which is stronger, safer, easier to use than a one-piece grill, and will not damage the drum.
- Bag Capacity: 2 1/2 - 3
- Cubic Feet: 8
- Overall Height: 57.5"
- Overall Width: 45"
- Charging Height: 59.75"
- Overall Length (Tow Pole In/Out): 71" / 91"
- Tires (Pneumatic): 5.3 x 12
- Weight: Max lbs 610
- Highway Towable: Yes
- No. 6: reduced engine require:
- Belts and pulleys turn 6 times faster while eliminating belt slippage
- Mixers and engines are less expensive because:
- No built in gear reducer
- Less horsepower required
- Totally enclosed gears:
- Safer for operator
- Better lubricated than open gears, less heat and gear wear
- Quieter running mixer
- No opportunity for gear teeth to be broken by aggregate falling between gears
- Solid engine mount-Gear reducer and belts used as clutch:
- No unnecessary engine abuse
- No need for expensive internal clutches
- Our exclusive gear box comes standard on ALL Crown mortar mixer
WARNING: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Please click on the desired file to open it in another browser tab. If you'd like to download the document, you can do that from your browser controls.