Benner Nawman DC-32WH Electric Rebar Cutters can be used on #10 (1-1/4") - 60 grade rebar
- This is the largest portable rebar cutter available from Benner-Nawman
- The massive jaws deliver 45 tons of cutting pressure and can be used on #10 (11/4") - 60 grade rebar
- Like our other tools this electric/hydraulic cutter has reversible cutting blades and operates at 12 amps
- This is an ideal tool for bridge and highway construction jobs.
- The DC-32WH portable heavy-duty rebar cutter will safely, efficiently, and cleanly cut rebar up to #10 (1 ¼”) diameter grade 60. The DC-32WH cutter is ideal for bridge and highway work, and in small rebar fabrication shops. This unit is available in combination with a DBD-32X bender on a stand, in a WorkStation table and on a trailer. There are no sparks or flame so it also works great on epoxy-coated rebar. It’s the fastest, safest, and most economical way to cut rebar on the job. A safety relief valve for retracting the piston and a cutting guard are standard features. Ships complete in a wooden carrying case with hydraulic oil and a tool kit.
- Maximum Cutting Diameter: 1-1/4” #10 Rebar (32mm) - Grade 60
- Cuts per battery /Cutting speed: 7 Seconds
- Voltage/Amperage: 115V 50/60Hz / 18 amps
- Tool Weight: 79 lbs (35.8 kg)
- Dimensions L x W x H: 23.1” (591mm) x 7” (180mm) x 10.6” (272mm)
Please click on the desired file to open it in another browser tab. If you'd like to download the document, you can do that from your browser controls.
Ratings & Reviews
WOW a MANLY tool!
by Sammy -
"I'm building an ICF house on sand! There is a lot of rebar! Our piers have #9 hooks. This thing cuts them like butter.
<br>I set them up, my wife pulls the trigger!"