Benner Nawman DBS-16H In-Place 5/8" #5 Rebar Bender
- The DBS-16H is an electric/hydraulic tool used for bending rebar in-place.
- The 1-90 degree capacity takes less than four seconds and can be used on rebar up to #5 (5/8") grade 60.
- The bending radius is rated for 1.25" (R31).
- This tool draws less than 9 Amps and can easily be used with a standard 120V extension cord.
- It only weighs 26.5 pounds. It is the perfect tool for bending tails in block wall Construction.
- Maximum Bending Diameter: 5/8" (#5) Rebar (22mm) Grade 60
- Bending Angle / Speed: Up to 90 degrees / 4 seconds
- Voltage/Amperage: 120V 50/60Hz / 11 amps / 1050 W
- Tool Weight: 26.5 lbs (12 kg)
- Dimensions L x W x H (mm): 18.5" x 5.7" x 10.7 (470 x 145 x 270)
WARNING: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Please click on the desired file to open it in another browser tab. If you'd like to download the document, you can do that from your browser controls.