Ironworker Machine - 44 Ton, 4 Station, 220V 1 Phase, Baileigh
- When a small fabricating shop is looking for new ironworker, two needs come to the front; floor space and cost.
- The SW-44 takes care of both problems.
- The small foot print allows it to fit just about anywhere and the cost makes it very attractive.
- Available in two electrical configurations, 220 volt single and three phase, assuring the SW-44 ironworker will work in any shop.
- The SW-44 hydraulic Ironworker from Baileigh industrial is a 4 station machine with 44 tons of punching and shearing force.
- The four main functions of the SW-44 are punching; flat bar shearing, angle cutting, and section cutting for profiles.
- This pivot style ironworker is perfect for the shop on a budget, but this does not mean that is short on features.
- The SW-44 is available in both single and three phase versions and are both CSA and CE certified.
- A foot pedal control is also standard, as well as oversized tables for the punching and shearing sections.
- Like all Baileigh Industrial ironworkers, the SW-44 has many options available including pipe notching, and press brake attachments.
- Capable of running at 23 cycles per minute, the SW-44 will make quick work of anything that you throw at it.
- Width x Thickness: 13.77" x .25"
- Round Bar Shear: 1.125"
- Punch Capacity: .75" x .625"
- Punching Pressure: 44 Tons
- Throat Depth: 6.88"
- Square Bar Shear: 1" x 1"
- Bar Shearing Working Height: 44.88"
- Angle Shearing Working Height: 40"
- Angle Shearing at 90°: 3" x 3" x .25"
- Angle Flange Trim: 3.14" x .393"
- Blade Length: 13.87"
- Max. Stroke Length: 1.125"
- Diameter x Thickness: 1.5" x .375"
- Cycles / Min. :23
- Flat Bar Shearing: 7.87" x .5"
- Flat Shearing Working Height: 42.32"
- Power: 220V 1-Phase
- Shipping Weight: 1,320 lbs.
- Shipping Dimensions: 49" x 26" x 55"
WARNING: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Please click on the desired file to open it in another browser tab. If you'd like to download the document, you can do that from your browser controls.