Hydraulic Power Shear - 60" L, 14 Gauge, Baileigh
- At a blistering 30 strokes a minute for 14 gauge mild steel the SH-6014 will save you time and money on your next metal shearing project.
- The SH-6014 metal shear uses 60" blades that can cut down to 14 gauge mild steel or 18 gauge stainless steel easily.
- This machine is made of fully integrated and welded steel plate allowing enough rigidity to shear at full capacity all day long.
- Powered by a 3hp 220 volt three phase motor, the industrial hydraulics pull the top blade smoothly through the material being cut increasing blade life.
- This metal shears top and bottom shearing blades have multiple cutting edges that extend blade life.
- The SH-6014 also has a hold down carriage with 9 fingers hold the sheet metal firmly against the in feed table eliminating any lifting of material as it is cut, again this improves blade life.
- The SH-6014 hydraulic metal shear has a manual back gauge as well as front support arms to help the operator handle the sheet metal and provide for repeatable shearing.
- The operator control panel has a switch that allows the fabricator to jog the blade, do one cycle or cut, or go into an automatic mode that is initiated by the foot pedal control.
- Back Gauge Length: 24"
- Shear Length: 60"
- Motor: 3 hp
- Thickness (SS): 14 ga. (13 ga.)
- Strokes Per Minute: 30
- Front Gauge Length: 24"
- Blade Angle: 1°
- Power: 220V / 3-phase
- Shipping Weight: 3,200 lbs.
- Shipping Dimensions: 84" x 36" x 56"
WARNING: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Please click on the desired file to open it in another browser tab. If you'd like to download the document, you can do that from your browser controls.