Hydraulic Shearing Machine - 120" L, 1/2" Cap, Baileigh
- When cutting ½ mild steel plate, you need a machine that is built to last and perform day in any day out.
- The SH-120500-HD is just that machine.
- This massive machine weighs in at just over 23,000 lbs and features a frame that is all integrated and fully welded to eliminate vibrations commonly found on other models.
- By eliminating vibrations, it is eliminating any stress that can occur during the cutting process.
- The SH-120500-HD heavy duty metal shear uses only the best quality components, Schneider electrical, Rexroth hydraulic systems, and NOK seals from Japan.
- Running a shear of this size is not easy, but the SH-120500-HD has a large 30 hp motor that runs on 220 volt three phase.
- At 9 strokes a minute for a 10 plate of ½ mild steel the SH-120500-HD from Baileigh Industrial is great in any production environment that shears ½ thick steel.
- For even more production the SH-120500-HD features an NC controller for programming of the back gauge.
- This programmer is accurate to =/- .01mm and can hold up to 100 programs.
- Convenient rolling tables mounted on the front of the machine help with loading of materials.
- Gap is easily adjusted via hand wheels.
- Another nice feature is the shadow line postioner to help with placement of material.
- Thickness (mild steel): .50"
- Max. Material Thickness (Stainless Steel): .375"
- Blade Rake Angle: .5° - 2.0°
- Blade Clearance: Manual Hand Wheel
- Back Gauge Length: 31.5" (motorized)
- Shear Length: 120"
- Motor: 30 hp
- Strokes Per Minute: 9
- Power: 220V / 3-phase
- Shipping Weight: 22,000 lbs
- Shipping Dimensions: 156" x 81" x 101"
WARNING: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Please click on the desired file to open it in another browser tab. If you'd like to download the document, you can do that from your browser controls.