Baileigh Industrial Pr-1003-4 220 Volt Three Phase 4 Roll Double Pinch Plate Roll. 10' Length 1/4" Mild Steel Capacity.
- The PR-1003-4 hydraulic plate roll would be the perfect for any industrial fabrication shop or sheet metal shop that has a need to roll ¼ mild steel in 10 foot widths.
- The PR-1003-4 hydraulic plate roll uses a planetary gearbox connected to a robust 7hp motor to drive the top and bottom rolls at a solid 16 feet per minute.
- Baileigh Industrial uses direct linear piston movement for the lateral or forming rolls is standard for even more forming power.
- Other plate rolls use orbital movement for the lateral rolls which limits how tight the ring can get; the direct movement feature allows the operator to form tighter diameters with less work.
- The PR-1003-4 four roll plate roll plate roll uses an industrial 2hp hydraulic motor to move the lateral rolls.
- Three digital readouts are also included to give an accurate roll location.
- Every PR-1003-4 four roll plate roll includes an operator control pedestal to control all movements of the machine.
- Integrated safety features, such as a machine tether and emergency stop switch are also included.
- The PR-1003-4 hydraulic plate roll is designed for years of trouble free use in even the most demanding shops.
- Forming Width: 120"
- Driven Rolls: 2
- Roll Speed: 16 fpm. (5 mpm)
- Upper Roll Dia.: 8.662"
- Roll Adjustment Back: Hydraulic
- Side Roll Dia: 7"
- Minimum Forming Dia: 13"
- Motor: 7 hp
- Capacity (Mild Steel): .250"
- Power: 220V / 3-phase
- Shipping Weight: 15,840 lbs.
- Shipping Dimensions: 197" x 63" x 67"
WARNING: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Please click on the desired file to open it in another browser tab. If you'd like to download the document, you can do that from your browser controls.