We proudly serve
Armed Forces, and US government agencies
- The RC42S Rotary Cutter is designed for 40 - 42 inch steel pipes
- Using the proven cutting mechanics of Reed's Rotary Cutter line, the RC42 takes advantage of good leverage from its long handle
- Pipe snaps off squarely once the operator works it manually around the cut zone
- Cutter requires just 11.8 inches of clearance to move around the pipe.
- By changing the cutter wheels to RCI8-30 wheels, the RC36S is able to cut 30" cast/ductile iron pipe and the RC42S is able to cut 36" cast/ductile iron pipe.
- For heavy wall steel and stainless steel, order RCX cutter wheels (03550) and eight RC8-30XR rollers (93222). LCRC4 models use HX4 (03512) wheels and no rollers.