1. It says free shipping on ground, are their other hidden costs associated with free shipping?
HEY! WHO DOESN'T LOVE FREE SHIPPING?
WE WANT TO MAKE IT EASY FOR YOU!
For Lighter Items:
UPS & FedEx Items: products that are notated "This product qualifies for FREE SHIPPING", will ship by UPS or FedEx for free within the lower 48 states (Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rice, Guam does not apply)
For Heavy Items:
Common Carrier Items: products that are notated "This product qualifies for FREE SHIPPING", because of their weight or dimensions ship for free to a commercial or business address. For deliveries with heavy or oversized products please either have an available loading dock, fork lift or extra man power to offload your unit. (Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rice, Guam does not apply)
Please note: additional fees may apply on delivery's made to a residential address or require liftgate service (Liftgate service will assist the driver to bring your unit down to ground level) to either a residential or commercial address.
Don’t worry we'll take care of you! Either live chat with our customer service agents, call or email us if you have questions on our free shipping policy
2. Will I be charged sales tax?
Hey! It’s not us… we’re just following the rules:
All shipments to New York State will be charged state sales tax according to your county.
With ever changing tax laws we are required to charge sales tax in the following states for specific manufacturer/vendors CA, CT, DC, FL, ID, IL, LA, MA, MD, ME, MS, TN.
When you add an item to your shopping cart our system will determine if that state and manufacturer/vendor is taxable and calculate the correct tax rate for your county.
If you’re a Government Agency, University, Municipality or Reseller and are tax exempt, please email you tax exemption certificate to [email protected] and our billing dept will credit your sales tax charges. Please note: Some manufacturer/vendors will not take 3rd party resale certificates.
It’s really ok to call us! We don’t mind if you have a question. Our accounting dept can be reached at 800-508-4735 option 5.
3. How do I cancel an order?
We're sorry to lose your business but If you need to cancel an order for any reason please contact our customer service dept at 1-800-508-4735 and they can assist you cancelling your order.
Please note: We always do our best to try and cancel your order but if the order has already shipped, you can request a return/RGA in the my account section of our website once your order is delivered.
4. You ship ground, second day and third day air, can I ship an item overnight?
Sure we can help! Call us at 1-800-508-4735 and one of our customer service representatives will calculate the charges for overnight service and the add that to your order.
5. My order status says Pending what does that mean?
Our systems are updated every day with tracking information. If you see 'Pending' under your order status, please review the details of your order, we typically include notes or estimated backorder dates if your order hasn't shipped. If you need further assistance please contact our customer service dept at 800-508-4735 and one of our representatives can assist you.
6. I Forgot my order number how do I check status
No problem just call us and we can look your information up in our system.
7. Can I only order online?
No. We totally take phone orders all day long. Give us a call at 1-800-508-4735 and one of our sales representatives will assist you with placing your order.
8. Do you take purchase orders?
We take purchase orders from Universites, Goverment Agencies, Fortune 500 companies etc...
Please contact us at 1-800-508-4735 and one of customer service agents will send you all the paper work necessary for setting up a new account with Toolfetch.
9. I received half my order what do I do?
Some shipments are sent in multiple boxes. Sometimes shipments get separated in transit and arrive a day or two later. Contact us at 1-800-508-4735 and a customer service agent can assist you.
10. I am having trouble ordering online my credit card is failing
Common reasons for credit card failure is:
1. Going over your daily limits
2. Credit card companies sometimes red flag larger transactions for your protection. No problem it requires a quick phone call to your credit card company.
3. Incorrect billing address
11. What payment terms do we accept
Toolfetch takes all major credit cards: Visa, Amex, Discover, Mastercard, you can also checkout by Paypal, Google Checkout, Checkout by Amazon and Bongo International (for international shipments).
We accept business checks, cashiers check and money orders. We take purchase orders from Universities, Government Agencies, Fortune 500 companies etc...
Please contact us at 1-800-508-4735 and one of customer service agents or billing dept will send you all the paper work necessary for setting up a new account with Toolfetch.
12. What is your return policy?
The Nuts and Bolts of the Return Policy:
Easy steps to Returning product to Toolfetch:
Hey sometimes we have questions too! Don't be afraid to contact us with any questions about our return policy. Call us, email us or chat with one of our live agents.
13. When will I receive my order?
We notate on each of our products with estimated leadtime or backorder date for an item to ship out of the factory. If our estimated leadtimes are longer then our website states you will be contacted by email or phone with an estimated shipping date. You can always view your estimated ship date in the my accounts section of our website.
14. Do you ship International or outside of the United States?
Do you ship outside the United States?
Toolfetch does ship outside the United States through Bongo International by DHL. For large items we ship by Air and Sea.
What is the process of ordering internationally through Toolfetch
We have partnered with Bongo International to service our international customers.
Once you have added your product(s) to the shopping Cart, choose the International Customers Click here to pay button. You will be automatically transferred to Bongo's Secure International Checkout page where you will be provided with international shipping costs as well as duties and taxes for your shipment.
Upon completion of your order, Bongo will charge your credit card for the entire purchase. We will ship the goods to Bongo's Global Distribution Facility where Bongo will process the order and transport the goods to your international address. There are no additional fees or registration processes with this service.
NOTE: All payment, shipping, or return requests should be submitted to Bongo at [email protected]
Do you charge taxes and duties?
Yes, Bongo International will compute taxes and or duties when you checkout through their system
What method of payment do you accept?
Toolfetch accepts all major credits through bongo internationals service. We also offer wire transfers for larger international orders that cannot ship by Bongo International.
What carrier do you use to ship international?
Toolfetch uses a variety of different carriers for shipping. Smaller items power tools, hand tools will ship by Bongo International through DHL. Larger items such as cement mixers, pumps, saws will ship by sea or air. This will be determined once the freight rate is calculated.
How much do you charge for international shipping?
Please click on the button in the shopping cart called International Customers click here to pay. Once selected it will redirect your screen to Bongo Internationals checkout system where you can get accurate shipping rates taxes and duties to your location.
How do I track my shipment?
Checking order status is simple! If you ordered through Bongo Internationals service click here.
If you ordered through an estimate by Toolfetch you can email [email protected] for status or Simply click on our order status link on top of the Toolfetch website. Your will be asked to input your order number and your billing zip code. Here you can view your existing orders with Toolfetch and real time order status and tracking information.
What if I want to return my order?
All international orders are a final sale only. Toolfetch does not accept returns for any international order.
15. Does Toolfetch carry parts?
We mostly carry equipment but we can do our best to find the parts you need, if not we'll direct you to the manufacturer/Vendor for further assistance.
16. What happens if I was shipped the wrong product?
No problem, if you were shipped the wrong product please contact our customer service dept at 800-508-4735 and they will assist you with exchanging the incorrect unit for the correct unit.
17. My product arrived damaged
Always inspect your shipment before signing off for receipt of products/shipment. If you received a product that was damaged and you have already signed for it please take the following steps before calling Toolfetch:
1. Please call the shipping company immediately to file a damage claim if it has not already been notated on bill of lading upon receipt.
1. Take digital pictures of the damage and take notes for records and email them to Toolfetch at [email protected] for claims.
2. Notify a customer Service representative at Toolfetch after pictures are sent.
Measures taken by Toolfetch after notification of damage:
1. Toolfetch will first assess damage of product by reviewing pictures.
2. If damage is repairable by sending replacement parts Toolfetch will send necessary parts from the manufacturer to fix the damage.
3. If damage is not repairable, Toolfetch will have a representative from the shipping company sent to inspect damage. If the item is assessed to be non-repairable Toolfetch will take the necessary steps to get the customer up and running. Toolfetch will not send out a second product until product is inspected and a pick-up is scheduled for the damaged product. If the item is replaced and there is a backorder on the item or it is not in stock Toolfetch will notify the customer at that time.
4. Please be PATIENT Toolfetch will work with you to rectify your situation
18. How do I change an order?
If you need to change your order please contact us by phone at 800-508-4735 and we can make the proper adjustments to your order. (Please note we can only change your order if it has not shipped)
19. How do I redeem a Coupon or Discount?
- Enter coupon code in the enter coupon code box in the shopping cart area
- Click the Apply button and your discount will be displayed with the updated values